Billingham Social Club - Billingham Town FC
Celebrating 50 Years of Football
Saturday 13th January
1 v 4
EBac Northern League 2
- Turn off A19 onto A1027 signposted Billingham, Norton.
- Take the Billingham exit.
- Straight on over two roundabouts along Central Avenue.
- Turn left at the third roundabout onto Cowpen Lane.
- Turn left onto Warwick Crescent
- Turn left again onto Bedford Terrace and follow the one way system
- Please show respect to the residents of Bedford Terrace by parking sensibly and not over access areas.
- The ground has limited parking.
Honorary Life President: Tommy Donnelly
Chairman: Richard Bloomfield
Vice Chairman: Chris Storey
Secretary: Richard Bloomfield
Programme Editor: Chris Storey
Groundsman: Ian Stewart
Hospitality: Paula Stewart
Clubhouse Manager & Licensee: Chris Winn
First Team Management
Manager: James Hunter
Assistant: Harry Taylor
Conditioning Coach: Lee Morre
GK Coach: Graham Fenton
Physio: Peta Harris
Blue shirts, white sleeves, white pinstripe
Blue shorts, white trim
Blue socks white trim
Billingham Town Football Club is an unincorporated association.
Wednesday 17th January
Hebburn Town FC
NORTHERN LEAGUE 2