Billingham Social Club - Billingham Town FC
Celebrating 50 Years of Football
Saturday 25th November
KO. 3:00 pm
NORTHERN LEAGUE 2
- Turn off A19 onto A1027 signposted Billingham, Norton.
- Take the Billingham exit.
- Straight on over two roundabouts along Central Avenue.
- Turn left at the third roundabout onto Cowpen Lane.
- Turn left onto Warwick Crescent
- Turn left again onto Bedford Terrace and follow the one way system
- Please show respect to the residents of Bedford Terrace by parking sensibly and not over access areas.
- The ground has limited parking.
Honorary Life President: Tommy Donnelly
Chairman: Barry Oliver
CEO: Richard Bloomfield
Vice Chairman: Chris Storey
Secretary: Chris Storey
Treasurer: Richard Bloomfield
Social Media & Website: Chris Storey
Programme Editor: Chris Storey
Kit Men: Liam Connor
Clubhouse Manager & Licensee: Chris Winn
First Team Management
Manager: Barry Oliver
Assistant: Graham Popple
Coach: James Hunter
Statician: James Hunters
Conditioning Coach: Lee Morre
GK Coach: Graham Fenton
Physio: Peta Harris
Reserve Team Management
Reserve Team Manager: Paul Beddow
Reserve Team Assistant Manager: Paul Harrisskitt
Reserve Coach & Secretary: Andy Lindridge
Blue shirts, white sleeves, white pinstripe
Blue shorts, white trim
Blue socks white trim
Billingham Town Football Club is an unincorporated association.
Wednesday 23rd November
Ryton Crawcrook Albion
1 v 0
EA League Cup